Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

Outdoor Lesbian Membership Request Approved

I just sent this blast:

You may of signed up a long time ago, or just recently.  I was trying to get a group together in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, but no one seemed interested.  So, I did not really look at this site again.  I am sorry for being so lame about this site, and never responding.  But I had not been on the site since I set it up.  Just had two new women sign up and that is why I popped on.

It is good to know that some of us love the outdoors!  My name is Michelle Glime, and my wife (married in Canada) is Randa Hope and we live in downtown Dallas TX.  We try to go camping when we can, which has not been much, but we have managed some good trips.  A couple of summers ago we went to Canada and sea kayaked (sp?) one of the great lakes.  We also have a little place in upper Michigan (not the UP) near Traverse City (golf, biking, sailing and we hope cross-country skiing soon).  

The idea for this group came about as an old group that I was on the board for- Women’s Business Network – was winding down after a good 10 yr run.  Then came a new group that was more about happy hours was formed by Dee Pennington and really took off.  She has approx 150 to over 200 Lesbians to happy hour at different local Dallas bars each month.

I guess I am saying all of this as I am truly sorry for not being on the site.  If you live in northeast TX, or upper MI (we also go to Marco Island FL a lot) and want to do some hiking or whatever, then give us a shout.  

Michelle Glime.  michelleglime@hotmail.com

Please post any fun travels you have gone on.  women’s group trips. Fun happenings in your home town.  Thanks!

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Outdoor Lesbians